Print Ink Light Fastness Tester
Print Ink Light Fastness Tester is used to determine the color fastness and degradation of any paper and dyed material against sunlight.
Print Ink Light Fastness Tester is used to determine the color fastness of ink on paper against sunlight. This standard model comes with a 500 watt MBTL Fading lamp.
- An effective and essential paper, cartoons and card boards testing equipment.
- It is used to determine the color fastness and degradation of paper, cartoons and card boards to Sunlight.
- This standard model comes with a 500 watt MBTL lamp.
- Stainless steel clamps.
- Gray scale for assessing change in color & L-4 standard @ extra cost.
||: 500W, MBTL Fading Lamp
|Test Chamber Temperature
||: Ambient to 50° C
|Temperature Range Control
||: By Water Circulation in Type ‘A’ rectangular cells.
|Maximum Number of Type
||: 12 Nos. ‘A’ Rectangular Cells
|Maximum Number of Type
||: 50 Nos. ‘C’ Cylindrical Cells
|Maximum Space per Type
||: 110 x 50 mm ‘A’ Rectangular Cells
||: Up to 15 mm
||: 100 x 50 mm
|Maximum Number of Specimen
|Working Life of Lamp
||: 2000 Hours
||: 220 Volts, single Phase, 50 HZ, A.C. Supply.
||: Maximum 1 KW.
||: Use of Distilled Water only in the water circulation Unit.
|Dimension of the Unit
||: 700 mm(W) x 500 mm(D) x 850 mm(H)
||: 25 kg.
||: 20°-24°C Temperature
||: 50%-65% Relative Humidity
: Inserting Saturated Solution in the type ‘A’ & ’C’ Cells.
Technical specifications & appearance of machines are subject to change without any notice.
Standards: BS 1006 UK-TN, IS 2454-1985
- A strip of test specimen (50 × 10 mm) and one strip each of 1 to 8 light fastness standard (LFS) is mounted on the specimen card and the same type is put in the type ?A' rectangular cell. Along with double slot mask (1/3 area cover) 2/3 of the specimen is exposed to light.
- The effect of light is followed by inspecting the specimen frequently. When a change in color of the exposed portion of the specimen can just be perceived, equal to gray scale grade 4-5, the number of the light fastness standard showing a similar change is noted.
- The exposure of the specimen and the LFS is continued until the contrast between the exposed and the unexposed portions of the specimen or the LFS no. 7 is equal to gray scale grade 4.
- If the LFS no.7 fades to a contrast equal to gray scale grade 4 before the specimen does, the exposure is terminated at this stage.
- If the specimen fades to a contrast equal to gray scale grade 4 before the LFS no.7 does, the double slot mask is taken out and the single slot mask is inserted having 2/3 area cover.
- The exposure is continued until the contrast between the fully exposed and the unexposed portions of the specimen is equal to gray scale grade 3. The exposure is terminated at this stage.
- Assessment of light fastness is done.
Print Ink Light Fastness Tester comes with calibration - warranty certificates and confirms with the international standards. For the long term customer relationship we provide these help, which is our main objective.
Dispatch Time: Appx.